- Are you looking for a specific product?
If you're looking for a specific product, use our search function for products. You'll find it in the upper right corner on a desktop and the upper left corner on a mobile device. Look for the symbol that looks like a magnifying glass.
You'll find all our news under the tab "News". If you've seen a piece of jewelry in our social media that is soon to be launched you'll find that under news as soon as we've launched it.
- How do I find my ring size?
The easiest way is to measure the inner diameter on a ring that fits you on the finger you want to wear it on. You can also measure the circumference of your finger.
- What kind of material do you use in your jewelry?We use pure sterling silver, 18K gold plated brass, bronze and 18K gold. Each product page contains information on the material used in that specific piece of jewelry. All of our jewelry are allergyfriendly and they are made using only recycled metals. The jewelry are produced in Sweden, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- I have not received an order confirmation.If you haven't received your order confirmation, please check your spam first, otherwise you may have entered an incorrect (or misspelled) email address. If this is the case, you can contact our customer service, who will help you further.
- Can I change or cancel my order before I receive it?You can't change or cancel your order once it's been sent from us. You can see the order status under "My account". If the order hasn't been sent yet, contact us and we will make the changes you want if possible.
- I can't use my discount code.Check that the discount code is still valid and for the product you want to buy. Double check that you are using the right letters and numbers. If you are using a digital gift card you can find all the information about the gift card under "My account" of the person who bought the gift card and on the email voucher or printed voucher of the recipient.
EXCHANGE & RETURN
- How do I make a return?
The right of withdrawal and right of return is valid for 30 days according to the Consumer Protection Act and is calculated from the day you received the product. This means that day 1 is the day the product is in your mailbox or you have been notified that the product is available for collection at your postal agent. We have no right of withdrawal or open purchase of gift cards. The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom-made orders.
- The item has to be in its original condition to be returned.
- "My pages/login" is in the upper right corner. Log in with your email address and selected password. An account is automatically created with the email address used in the order. If you do not have a password, click on "Forgot password" and you will receive a link to reset/select a password. The return needs to be created on the account on which the purchase was made.
We will send you a return shipping label by email within 24 h (on weekdays). For returns made outside of the EU, customs invoices will be emailed.
The cost of return shipping is DKK 71 / EUR 10 / NOK 187 / USD 21 based on what currency your order was placed in.
The cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The item has to be shipped back in its original packaging. If it’s a chain, please make sure the chain is fastened in the padding of the jewelry box so it doesn’t get damaged when sent back. Include the delivery note and write down the reason you’re returning the item. Don't forget to add the three copies of the customs invoice (Return customs document) in a clear plastic pouch on the outside of the packaging as it won't pass through customs without it and will be sent back to you. DHL can supply you with a plastic pouch.
- We will process the return within 5 days of the item reaching us and you’ll be notified by email once it’s been processed.
- The item has to be in its original condition to be returned.
- How do I make an exchange?
Exchange of merchandise can be made within 30 days of receiving your items. We don’t offer exchange on gift cards. Custom orders are not exchangeable. You can only exchange items bought on our website. If you bought it from a retailer you have to exchange the item with them.
For faster handling and to minimize the risk of the item you want to exchange for selling out, you need to return the item you want to exchange and place a new order. Read about returns here.
- What are the care instructions for gold plated jewelry?
Use a soft cloth (not with a sanding surface) to polish your gold-plated jewelry. Avoid letting the jewelery come in contact with air or moisture (eg bathroom) when not wearing it. The fine jewelry box that comes with your jewelry is a perfect storage place when not using it.
A gold plating disappears over time, depending on wear and skin type. For extra durable wear, the jewelry should be treated carefully and should avoid contact with water and chemicals (eg chlorine, perfume, skin lotion and spray), as this may discolour the jewelry. If you eat any medicine or dietary supplement, this can also affect the jewelry based on what the body excudes.
Only use a soft cloth to clean your item, for example the kind of cloth used to clean glasses with. Our polishing cloths should not be used on gold-plated jewelry.
A gold plating means that the jewelery has a coating of gold and the core of the jewelery is made of brass. The jewelry has the same look as a piece of jewelry in gold, but costs less.
- What are the care instructions for sterling silver jewelry?Your silver jewelry is easily cleaned with silver dip or silver polish. Silver oxidation rate will be affected by your skin type and the environment around you.
- What payment methods do you offer?You can pay using a debit or credit card issued by Visa, Mastercard or Amex. We also offer Paypal and in selected countries you can pay by invoice or card through Klarna.
- Are card payments safe?We offer safe payments through Paypal, Nets and Klarna, all well known and secure companies within online payments.
- What countries do you ship to?
We ship to all countries within the EU apart from Cyprus and Malta. We also ship to Norway, Switzerland, and the UK. Outside of Europe, we ship to the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Orders have to be placed in the following currencies to be shipped to the below countries:
Sweden - SEK
Norway - NOK
Denmark - DKK
EU country other than above - EUR
Åland islands, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand - USD
If you want to ship to a country not listed above, contact us to see if it's possible or not.
- What is the cost of shipping?The shipping cost differs depending on the country shipped to. You will be able to see the shipping cost for your order at the checkout before you pay.
- Will I have to pay custom fees?For shipping destinations within the EU, Swedish VAT of 25% is included. For shipping destinations outside of the EU, VAT is not included. Different countries have different rules for adding VAT and customs. Please check what is applicable in the country you are shipping to. Please note that you are responsible for any customs or VAT charges that may be applied by your country.
- How do I make a complaint?We make sure the jewelry is in perfect condition before leaving our facilities. If you should receive a piece that has been damaged during freight please contact us within 7 days below or on firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number and a photo showing the damage.
- Can you repair jewelry that's been damaged?We don't offer any repairs. If it's a brand new product that is damaged without any external impact we would consider it a complaint that you can file with us.
- What's your warranty policy?EMMA ISRAELSSON STOCKHOLM is responsible for manufactured defects and any fault that existed before the time the product was bought or delivered. EMMA ISRAELSSON STOCKHOLM holds no responsibility if the product has been exposed to external damage or if the care instructions have not been followed. EMMA ISRAELSSON STOCKHOLM leave 6 months guarantee on our chains for manufacture defects but doesn't cover damages that are self inflicted, such a getting the chain caught in somehing.
- How can I be informed of campaigns you are running?Register for our newsletter at the bottom right on our website and we'll keep you updated with exclusive sales and new arrivals.
- I've signed up to receive newsletters but haven't received a confirmation email.
If you haven't received a confirmation email from Emma Israelsson Stockholm, check your spam first, otherwise it could be due to:
- You have not entered a correct email address.
- Used capital letters even though the email address does not contain it.
- If you're already or have been registered to receive newsletters from Emma Israelsson Stockholm.
If you have already been registered for the newsletter, you will not receive a new discount code, but will receive future newsletters.
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?If you no longer want to receive our newsletters, you can adjust your preferences in your customer profile under "My pages". You can also click on the link at the bottom of our newsletter and unsubscribe from there.